Cocktails Every Man Should Learn to Make
Here at Gemsman, we’re not saying you need to drink. But if by chance you do, then you damn sure should be able to make these types of cocktails. We’ve even gone through the trouble of adding the ingredients, so you have no excuses but not to try these recipes out.
Cocktails Every Man Should Learn to Make: The Essentials
Everybody loves Mojitos, guys, and girls. These drinks are delicious and extremely easy to make. In the ingredients list below, we have two tablespoons of sugar, but you can substitute some syrup for that if you’d like.
- Mint Leaves (7-10 of them.)
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 50ml/1.7 fluid ounces of White Rum
- 20ml/.7 fluid ounces of Lime Juice
- Crushed Ice
Bonus Tip: Swap out the White Rum for some Tequila to create a unique take on this popular drink.
- 30 ml/1 fluid ounce of Vermouth
- 50ml/1.7 fluid ounces of Bourbon
- A dash of Angostura bitters
- Ice cubes
- 30 ml/1 fluid ounce of cream
- 30 ml/1 fluid ounce of Kahlua
- 100 ml/2.5 fluid ounces of Vodka
- Ice cubes
- 20 ml/.7 fluid ounces of tomato juice
- 50ml/1.7 fluid ounces of Vodka
- Dash of Worchester Sauce